Precaution for use
• Ventilate well during and after use.
• Be careful not to get it on the cloth, leather, or tissue as it may generate heat and cause burns.
• No fires. Do not use in places with fire.
• Be careful as the adhesive and peripheral areas may turn white.
• It cannot be removed from clothing, so don't use for clothing.
1. Store in cool and dry place after use it. (recommend keep in refrigelator)
2. Keep out of reach of children, keep away from food , pet and flame.
3. For longer use, recommended to place the glue tube vertically with the cap at the top.
Aron Alpha is an instant glue with cyanoacrylate as the main ingredient. The liquid cyanomonomer reacts with moisture in the air or on the surface of the adherend and cures in seconds.Cyanoacrylate provides fast and permanently bonded assembly solutions for a variety of substrates including:
Poisoning symptoms and First aid
1. If the glue gets into the eyes, rinse with clean water immediately for 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
2. If the skin is adjacent, do not pull out. Should wash with warm water or apply with acetone-based nail polish remover.
And slowly roll the skin apart.
3. If poisoned by inhalation , take the patient out to a ventilated area. If it does not better, immediately consult a doctor.